Thank you for your interest in Shale Creek Homeowners Association. If you need additional information that wasn't available on our website, have questions about the homeowners association and area, or need to contact our property management company, please feel free to use the information provided below.
Before we begin, please help us understand your home ownership status in the community:
||Send an email to the Advisory Committee*
* You must be a registered homeowner of this website to view this content
Essex Association Management L.P.
1512 Crescent Drive, Suite #112
Carrollton, TX 75006
After Hours Emergency Line: 1-888-740-2233
If you have an emergency and need immediate help, please Dial 911
What is a Webmaster?
A Webmaster is the administrator of a website.
Generally, a webmaster's responsibilities include:
- Register and maintain the website's domain name and email addresses
- Maintain uptime on the web, database, and SMTP farms
- Design the website, or direct page designers and software developers
- Monitor the size of the site to ensure allowed bandwidth and disk space is not exceeded
- Plan future growth, requirements and limitations of the website
The Webmaster cannot answer questions regarding your HOA dues, grant access to amenities, or provide any information about the inner-workings of the HOA, events, budget's, ACC approvals, etc.
If you have an question for the association, please use the submission form found above on the Contact Us page.
Click on either image to pay your dues online